ROBERT RAUSCHENBERG, Prints and Multiples, Lithograph, NoName (Elephant), 1973
I'm giving away a set of my K-Beauty favorites from Sokoglam: SU:M37 Water-ful Rebalancing Gel Lotion / SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick (Love this) / S&P Beauty Water (See my favorite toners here) / RE:P All Night Moisture Relief Mask / ERBORIAN Solid Cleansing Oil
Two steps to enter the giveaway:
1. Leave a comment on this post.
2. Leave a comment on my 'Seoul Diary' feature on The Klog.
Giveaway is worldwide and ends 08.28.2016. The winner will be announced the following day here. Goodluck!
Celebrating 20 years of Vogue Korea with this beautiful K Beauty Box.
1. SULWHASOO First Care Activating Serum: The 'first of first essence' before essence was even a thing. Super lightweight and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and balanced.
2. CNP RX Miracle Essence - CNP Rx is a brand based on advanced technologies and innovative ingredients. This essence helped tighten my skin even though the scent was slightly overpowering.
3. SU:M 37 Gel Cream - Known for their fermented ingredients. The cream absorbed quickly and hydrated my dry skin. I've been using their products for a while and I love their Rose Cleanser Stick.
4. BANILA CO Clean It Zero - One of the easiest cleaners to use, it melts your make-up off without leaving oily residual.
5. HERA UV Mist Cushion - I've been a huge fan of cushion compacts, they are so easy to use (see here) this one has great coverage along with a SPF of 50+.
6. CHOSUNGAH22 Highlighting Cream - Not your typical highlighter it gives a dewy sheen to your skin that looks natural without the shimmer. They also make a great brow maker, it's easy to use once you get the hang of it.
7. CLIO Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow - A stain for your brows, I would love to use this and not think about wearing make-up for the rest of the week.
8. LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar - Love the color combinations, have you guys tried gradient ombre lips?
9. TONY MOLY Gel Eyeliner - Smooth formula that glides on and stays put all day.
10. INNISFREE Skin Mask - I use skin masks daily and love these because they are free of preservatives. Here are more of my favorites: Whamisa Hydrogel Mask, Primary Raw Peeling Kit w/ Mask, and the Whamisa Sea Kelp Mask.
Have you guys tried K Beauty products? What are your favorites?
MORE K BEAUTY FAVORITES: