1. Trenchcoat: This versatile piece looks just as good worn buttoned up and alone as it does casually over a pair of jeans or a dress.
2. Blazer: From jeans and a t-shirt to an evening suit or silky slip, the black blazer is one of the key pieces in high rotation in my wardrobe.
3. Cashmere Sweater: One essential I always have in my closet. The Everlane cashmere sweater is lightweight, soft and the perfect fit.
4. Dress: The versatile black slip dress can be layered over a thin sweater or under a leather jacket. The slip works from day to night.
5. Tank/Tee: A classic effortless piece for layering or wearing alone.
6. Everyday Denim: A good pair of jeans that fit your body. I love my vintage Levis but for the perfect fit I get them tailored to fit just right.
7. Black trousers: A good tailored pant is my go-to and nothing beats a beautifully cut pair of cropped pants.
8. Bag: The perfect everyday bag should fit all your essentials and can be worn more than one way. As a shoulder or a top handle bag.
9. Jewelry: Love this distinctive yet timeless piece by Kat Kim that adds something unique to your everyday look.
10. OOPS, I can't count!
11. Pumps: This style works dressed up or down, adding a feminine touch to any outfit.
12. Sneakers: The perfect nonchalant piece that works across just about any occasion.
13. Flats: These Martiniano flats are my everyday shoe, comfortable and easy to pair with any look.
AFRICAN BOTANICS Fleurs D'Afrique Intensive Recovery Face Oil / MUN Aknari Brightening Youth Serum / HERBIVORE BOTANICALS Pink Cloud / HERBIVORE BOTANICALS Phoenix Facial Oil and Orchid Facial Oil (More from Herbivore Botanicals) / HERBIVORE BOTANICALS Rose Quartz Facial Roller / SANSO Ceramics
AFRICAN BOTANICS Fleurs D'Afrique Intensive Recovery Face Oil: My skin becomes duller-looking in the winter months because it's so dry. Dry skin tends to look less radiant than hydrated skin, but that dryness can also lead to buildup of dead cells on the surface. I love this Fleurs D'Afrique Intensive Recovery Face Oil, it helps with UV damage, pollution, harsh climates and it's great for all skin types.
MUN Aknari Brightening Youth Serum: Another great winter pick-me-up is this Aknari Brightening Youth Serum. Prickly Pear Seed Oil is extremely rich in Linoleic Essential Fatty Acid and super antioxidant Vitamin E. This helps smooth out skin and lighten dark spots and sun damage. It also works great as under eye-treatment because it helps with brightening and inflammation.
HERBIVORE BOTANICALS Pink Cloud: A good cream is a must for your winter skincare routine. Pink Cloud face cream is high in active natural ingredients like Rose Water, Aloe Water, Kukui Oil and White Tea Extract. I love how well it hydrates and leaves my face dewy not greasy. Sometimes I add a drop of Phoenix Facial Oil or Orchid Facial Oil for extra hydration.
HERBIVORE BOTANICALS Phoenix Facial Oil and Orchid Facial Oil: After cleansing and toning, apply oil for an extra dose of moisture. Oils are great no matter the season, but it’s especially helpful during the cold and dry months. For a lightweight oil, try Orchid Facial Oil, it's not heavy and works for all skin types. If you need more moisture like me, the Phoenix Facial Oil works wonders.
HERBIVORE BOTANICALS Rose Quartz Facial Roller: I usually combine this tool with any of the oils and creams above, it helps my skin absorb more product. Integrating a facial roller into your skincare routine helps to tighten pores, promotes lymphatic drainage, reduce puffiness (Tip: place the stone in the refrigerator or on ice), eliminate toxins and even out skin tone.