Celebrating 20 years of Vogue Korea with this beautiful K Beauty Box.
1. SULWHASOO First Care Activating Serum: The 'first of first essence' before essence was even a thing. Super lightweight and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and balanced.
2. CNP RX Miracle Essence - CNP Rx is a brand based on advanced technologies and innovative ingredients. This essence helped tighten my skin even though the scent was slightly overpowering.
3. SU:M 37 Gel Cream - Known for their fermented ingredients. The cream absorbed quickly and hydrated my dry skin. I've been using their products for a while and I love their Rose Cleanser Stick.
4. BANILA CO Clean It Zero - One of the easiest cleaners to use, it melts your make-up off without leaving oily residual.
5. HERA UV Mist Cushion - I've been a huge fan of cushion compacts, they are so easy to use (see here) this one has great coverage along with a SPF of 50+.
6. CHOSUNGAH22 Highlighting Cream - Not your typical highlighter it gives a dewy sheen to your skin that looks natural without the shimmer. They also make a great brow maker, it's easy to use once you get the hang of it.
7. CLIO Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow - A stain for your brows, I would love to use this and not think about wearing make-up for the rest of the week.
8. LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar - Love the color combinations, have you guys tried gradient ombre lips?
9. TONY MOLY Gel Eyeliner - Smooth formula that glides on and stays put all day.
10. INNISFREE Skin Mask - I use skin masks daily and love these because they are free of preservatives. Here are more of my favorites: Whamisa Hydrogel Mask, Primary Raw Peeling Kit w/ Mask, and the Whamisa Sea Kelp Mask.
Have you guys tried K Beauty products? What are your favorites?
MORE K BEAUTY FAVORITES: