COS launched the White Shirt Project collection this month. Taking the quintessential white shirt and reinventing its classic style, the capsule collection for women and men focuses on the art of craftmanship exploring a contemporary wardrobe staple. Created for longevity, using styles that transcend trends and seasons.
COS partnered with Dia Art Foundation to support the long-term installation of Dorothea Rockburne's large-scale works. Dorothea Rockburne has been an inspiration to the brand's creative team and a number of pieces from the Spring/Summer 2018 collection were inspired by her work.
ADDITIONAL COS FAVORITES
Introducing the first fragrance by Proenza Schouler, the scent of living cactus flower and creamy orris accord create a unique mineral signature. The sculptural bottle resembles a piece of contemporary artwork inspired by the horizon of the Sonoran Desert of Arizona, where organic meets architectural.
In Partnership with Proenza Schouler
1. Trenchcoat: This versatile piece looks just as good worn buttoned up and alone as it does casually over a pair of jeans or a dress.
2. Blazer: From jeans and a t-shirt to an evening suit or silky slip, the black blazer is one of the key pieces in high rotation in my wardrobe.
3. Cashmere Sweater: One essential I always have in my closet. The Everlane cashmere sweater is lightweight, soft and the perfect fit.
4. Dress: The versatile black slip dress can be layered over a thin sweater or under a leather jacket. The slip works from day to night.
5. Tank/Tee: A classic effortless piece for layering or wearing alone.
6. Everyday Denim: A good pair of jeans that fit your body. I love my vintage Levis but for the perfect fit I get them tailored to fit just right.
7. Black trousers: A good tailored pant is my go-to and nothing beats a beautifully cut pair of cropped pants.
8. Bag: The perfect everyday bag should fit all your essentials and can be worn more than one way. As a shoulder or a top handle bag.
9. Jewelry: Love this distinctive yet timeless piece by Kat Kim that adds something unique to your everyday look.
10. OOPS, I can't count!
11. Pumps: This style works dressed up or down, adding a feminine touch to any outfit.
12. Sneakers: The perfect nonchalant piece that works across just about any occasion.
13. Flats: These Martiniano flats are my everyday shoe, comfortable and easy to pair with any look.
Perfume is like a personal signature, when it comes to fragrance I gravitate towards softer floral scents. Notes of tuberose and jasmine leave an unexpectedly rich white floral scent on the skin. Gucci Bloom captures the spirit of the authentic women of Gucci.
For this shoot I wanted to visually capture the essence of Gucci Bloom. The first thing that came to mind was a dreamy garden setting. We shot at one my favorite local botanical gardens in Los Angeles that encompasses 120 acres of lush plant life. This thriving garden was the perfect location to convey the idea of ‘blooming’.
Just in time for the holidays, it’s the perfect gift for the woman who embodies a unique spirit.
In partnership with Gucci.