1. Trenchcoat: This versatile piece looks just as good worn buttoned up and alone as it does casually over a pair of jeans or a dress.
2. Blazer: From jeans and a t-shirt to an evening suit or silky slip, the black blazer is one of the key pieces in high rotation in my wardrobe.
3. Cashmere Sweater: One essential I always have in my closet. The Everlane cashmere sweater is lightweight, soft and the perfect fit.
4. Dress: The versatile black slip dress can be layered over a thin sweater or under a leather jacket. The slip works from day to night.
5. Tank/Tee: A classic effortless piece for layering or wearing alone.
6. Everyday Denim: A good pair of jeans that fit your body. I love my vintage Levis but for the perfect fit I get them tailored to fit just right.
7. Black trousers: A good tailored pant is my go-to and nothing beats a beautifully cut pair of cropped pants.
8. Bag: The perfect everyday bag should fit all your essentials and can be worn more than one way. As a shoulder or a top handle bag.
9. Jewelry: Love this distinctive yet timeless piece by Kat Kim that adds something unique to your everyday look.
10. OOPS, I can't count!
11. Pumps: This style works dressed up or down, adding a feminine touch to any outfit.
12. Sneakers: The perfect nonchalant piece that works across just about any occasion.
13. Flats: These Martiniano flats are my everyday shoe, comfortable and easy to pair with any look.
To see my selects above visit A Merry Mishap Blog. You can also visit her on Instagram, and Facebook. And please comment below to let me know your thoughts! xx
Instagram — Pinterest — Twitter — Facebook — YouTube