1. EVERLANE Cashmere scarf, $75
2. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Wallet, $98
3. MAST BROTHERS Chocolate, $50
4. MUJI Aluminum Pen, $8
5. HARPER'S BAZAAR Greatest Hits book, $41
6. DIPTYQUE Candle, $28
7. TOPSHOP Sweater, $84
8. GABRIELA ARTIGAS Hexagon Ring, $64
9. IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT PX 600 Silver Polaroid Film, $28
10. MAISON CLOSE Villa Satine Bra, $65
11. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30, $42
12. ASOS Boyfriend Beanie, $12
13. BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Hairdresser's Invisible Oil, $38
14. AMERICAN APPAREL Large Leather Carry-all Clutch, $56
15. JOSIE MARAN Face Moisturizer SPF 45+, $38
16. MASON PEARSON Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush, $69
17. NARS Mini Lip Gloss set, $45
Here's a gift guide of some of my favorite things under $100, for all you last minute shoppers.
THIERRY LASRY Lively sunglasses / JOSIE MARAN Blush in Sunkissed / YSL Touche Éclat Highlighter /APPLE iPhone 4S / ACNE Card Holder / MUJI pens / FRESH Sugar Lip balm / PROENZA SCHOULER PS11 Mini Classic
See previous 'IN MY BAG' posts here and here.
PROTECT: Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40+, a chemical-free, sunblock, moisturizer and make-up primer all in one.
PREVENT: John Masters Organics Vitamin C Anti-Aging Face Serum, something I've been using along with my moisturizer to help protect my skin from environmental damage and to even out skin tone.
HYDRATE: John Masters Organics 100% Argan Oil, I also love these argan oils from Kahina Beauty and Josie Maran, I haven't noticed a huge difference in all three except for the scent. Kahina Beauty's argan oil is slightly stronger.
NOURISH: Moroccanoil Treatment, I'm on my 3rd bottle of this and it keeps my hair soft, shiny and healthy. It also doubles as a heat protectant.
STYLE: Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, for days I can't make it to the beach. Adds body and a light hold.